Thursday, October 18, 2007

Purpose of People in life we meet

I have read and heard that there is a purpose to everything in the life.

I keep meeting a lot of people some of them i can identify as why we met some of them i have no clue why we came together or why we are made to talk or why we are talking.

Is this something which is beyond our imagination or are we not able to see the purpose as in we are too much involved with ourselves that we don't figure out.

I don't know... i am confused.. i have few people in my life like that where i am trying to find out the answers to these question.

You folks might be thinking why i am writing these stuff. i want to be real to my feelings .. i want to sensitive to my own self and may be this blog will help me do that. and may be if you have answers to this you can write to me...and i can have a different point of view.

Don't ask me the question am i the person ? i can only say you may be or you may not be

2 comments:

vandana said...

well there must be certainly some purpose in meeting so many people in our lives. Right from our childhood to the

times we have lived. And through our journey of life we come across several people in this world. I am not refering to just those people close to us but also those who come across in our day to day life. It could be the rickshaw driver for instance. Or how about the vendor whom you communicate with on daily basis?
putting across your own question...do these people make a difference to you then i guess there is some answer you are likely to find.
Secondly I think there is always something or the other to learn from every person every moment of your life.(Good and the bad;) Take for example simple things innocent children say and it touches your heart. I see a purpose there.....its all in the way one percieves it I guess. If you intentionally find for a reason then it might get difficult for you to understand....but if you experience it (as your earlier post said) you will definitely find an answer:)

Sachin said...

Yeah very true . i think we are not living or may be we are not that sensitive to things around us as you mentioned. Well said..